LEADERS IN THE TOTAL MEETING EXPERIENCE™
Pompan Hospitality Global, Inc.
How do you know if the management company you select will be the best selection for your business?
Selecting the right management company to operate your business is an important step in your success. Understanding how your company culture and goals will align with the management company is critical knowledge to have in your selection process. This understanding begins with the development of your Request for Proposal (RFP) with questions that focus on what is important to you.
Once the RFP is developed, a number of time-consuming steps need to occur:
• Bidder Notification: develop list of bidders, issue the RFP, host meetings and site tours and
• RFP Bid Evaluations: organization of the proposals, evaluate and compared to original request
and summarized for stakeholders.
• Develop a Short List: coordination with finalists tours, final presentations and questionnaires.
• Final Recommendation: present recommendation to stakeholders, develop letter of intent and
notification to all bidders.
• Negotiate Contractual Agreement: development terms, review with stakeholders and finalize the agreement.
PHG works with facilities to help them through this extensive process. With knowledge and experience with many of the operators in the hospitality field, PHG can help you select the right operator to fit your needs.